Friday, October 5, 2007

Wishing

My project went well, I would like to go back and include more of the writings into my reflections. I feel the biggest strength of my project is the practicality of it. I will continue this inquiry even after the project. . . . motherhood, working, and grad school may make the inquiry a slower process than I would like, but it was nice to get started. I feel overwhelmed with all the class reading and like my focus is divided into a lot of different directions. I am thankful for the push to get started on my book . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.